About the Conference
The 1st Rajagiri Management Conference (RMC), to be organized jointly by Rajagiri Business School, Rajagiri College of Social Sciences Kochi, India and Victoria University of Wellington, New Zealand. RMC will provide an opportunity to academicians, doctoral students, and practitioners to share and exchange ideas in the area of management. Given the new normal, the participants will have the opportunity to present their paper either virtually or in-person as per their convenience.
Opportunity to publish in reputed journals
The Rajagiri Management Conference provides you with an opportunity to publish your papers in the special/regular issue of the following journals. Refer to each journal’s homepage for more details.
1. Journal of Strategic Marketing (ABDC-A)
2. Journal of Risk and Financial Management (ABDC-B, In consultation with the special issue Editor)
3. Journal of Public Affairs (ABDC-B, In consultation with the SE Asia Regional Editor)
4. International Journal of Emerging Markets (ABDC-B, In consultation with the senior editor Prof. Aviral Kumar Tiwari and Editor-in-chief)
5. Arthaniti: Journal of Economic Theory and Practice (UGC care list, In consultation with the associate editor Prof. Aviral Kumar Tiwari and Editor-in-chief)
6. (ABDC-C, In consultation with the editorial member Prof. Aviral Kumar Tiwari and Editor-in-chief)
For More Details:
Theme: Marketing in an economic downturn
After enjoying market success for a number of years, it’s easy to dismiss changes in the market, over-hire, and spend too much. In a slowing economy, overconfidence can lead a firm into all kinds of trouble, even disaster. The marketing strategy, should be adaptive, responsive and agile to the changed circumstances of downturn, but at the same time enable the firm to stay focused for the long term.
Contributions are invited in the following area but not limited to.
Marketing in Recession
Pre-Conference workshop-Feb 07, 2020
One-Day Workshop on 'Philosophical Underpinning and Qualitative Research Methodology' is to provide participants with an essential knowledge and overall understanding about philosophical basis and qualitative approaches in social science research.
Conference Brochure: Click here to View/ Download
AICTE Sponsored One Week Short Term Training Programme On "Business Research and Data Analysis using SPSS and Structural Equation Modelling (SEM) using AMOS" on 25th - 30th November 2019 Organised by, Rajagiri School of Management, Rajagiri College of Social Sciences (Autonomous). Participation of short term training programme (STTP) will be considered for career advancement scheme.
Address for Communication
FOR REGISTRATION: https://forms.gle/CYBcgbjUoX4b5acP8