Rajagiri College and Social Sciences and Rajagiri Business School invite papers for the National Conference on Insights in Marketing (NCIM 2021) to be held on 5th February 2021. The theme of the conference is “Marketing: Review and Future Directions. In the wake of the COVID-19 pandemic, this edition of the conference will be held virtually through webinars. Academicians, researchers, doctoral students, and practitioners are invited to submit full research papers in the area of broad areas of Marketing.
- Paper presented in the conference will be considered for publication in the following journals:
- International Journal of Emerging Markets (ABDC -B: in consultation with the Senior Editor Prof. Aviral Kumar Tiwari and Editor-in-chief)
- Journal of Public Affairs (ABDC-B, in consultation with the South-East-Asia Regional Editor- Prof. Aviral Kumar Tiwari and Editors-in-Chief)
- Chapter in Edited Volume Book with ISBN No.
- Conference Proceedings
The conference organizing committee will send few of the selected papers for the fast-track review as suggested by the Editor, in consultation with the Editor-in-Chief of respective journals. Those papers must mention that paper was presented in the conference and has been revised based on the comments received from the reviewers during the conference. Also papers must adhere to the guidelines (including publication or submission fees as the case may be) of respective journals in which they will be selected for evaluation and may be eventual publication. Sending out for review means no Guarantee for publications.
Best Paper Award
International Journal of Emerging Markets will give the best paper award for the best research in the area of Emerging Markets that are selected by conference organizing committee, in consultation with Senior Editor and Editor in Chief of International Journal of Emerging Markets. However, getting best paper award gives no guarantee for publication in International Journal of Emerging Markets.
- Please submit the papers to email@example.com
- The conference abstract submission deadline: 5 January 2021